4525 Vehicle Monitoring Software
- Supports Up To 4 Lanes
- 8 Relay Outputs for Options
- Radiation Profile
- Data Logging with Automatic Daily Back-Up
The base Model 4525 Series system includes vehicle monitoring software for the system control computer that can be used to monitor up to four separate Model 4525 Series configured systems (lanes) via an Ethernet or wireless connection. The software automatically collects and archives data from all available lanes, displays alarms, and generates reports. When equipped with optional cameras, the system can be configured to automatically capture images of vehicles passing through the system, either every vehicle or only those triggering an alarm, and store the images in the database.
The vehicle monitoring software has three main component programs:
- Supervisor: Collects all data, saves to databases, and contains all parameter settings. It displays alarms and provides all control over the system.
- Echo: Used for remote monitoring. It mirrors the Supervisor component and performs all alerting and reporting functions, but does not allow any control functions. Up to 10 Echo stations can be configured per Supervisor computer. Each Echo station can monitor an unlimited number of Supervisor computers.
- Data Viewer: Used to query the databases (background, alarms, and event log), filtering records based on date, alarm, and lane number. The Data Viewer can also reprint an alarm report, print summary reports for user-defined data and time ranges, and create new databases based on the current search queries.
Ludlum’s reporting feature accumulates the data, and sends you an easy-to-read report on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, or quarterly) about the activity during that time frame.
- How many vehicles passed through the system
- How many radiation alarms occurred
- Detail (date, time, extent) of radiation alarms
- How many overspeed alarms occurred
- Any other failure alerts or messages
- Any unusual background radiation issues
- Indication if vehicles are parking the system for too long
- Indication if parameters have been changed
When you receive these reports on a regular basis, it’s easy to see when something changes, or when you need to address a training or hardware problem. You determine how often to get these reports, and you can also choose to have Ludlum technicians review the data for an additional fee.