SCC Simulation Control Center
- Tablet or PC based Windows10® application and USB Dongle
- Wireless control and remote view of all connected devices
- Direct link or Group Control of multiple devices
- Configure device performance variables and settings
- Save preset dose and dose rate inputs
- Update device firmware
Run Seamless Training Exercises:
- Wirelessly connect to any simulation device in the SIM-Teq™ product line
- Configure and control all instrument specific features
- Observe the current dose and rate displayed on student’s instrument
- Activate alarms and fault conditions
- Control groups of devices simultaneously
- Set the dose rate emitted from TWR“live” sources
- Swap between manual control and automatic response of devices to TWR sources
Description: Simulation Control Center (SCC) application
Supporting Devices: Windows tablets and computers (Requires SIM-Teq USB Dongle for communication to SIM-Teq training devices)
- Designed specifically for wirelessly managing and controlling SIM-Teq training devices
- Full screen and intuitive user interface
- Auto-search lists all training devices in range to choose from
- Select up to 32 devices at once to configure and control
- Organize control of training devices as individuals, group(s), or both
- Configure training device settings on each device to match the real instrument configurations and measurement units (SI units or conventional).
- Directly control the display readings, faults or alarm indication of training device(s).
- See the current displayed reading, fault and alarm status from each training device
- Remotely control/configure the source strength of simulated sources
- Remotely swap any training device control from manual input to auto-response to simulated source
- Exchange training devices easily between instructors running SCC applications
- Manual Control Inputs
- Preset Pushbuttons – user configurable
- Slide Bar
- Device Configuration Management
- Customize, Save and Store
- Update device firmware
The SIM-TeqTM System is a wireless training network of simulated dosimeters, survey meters, and TWR Sources managed and controlled by the Simulation Control Center (SCC) application.
- Easy to setup.
- Multiple models of survey instruments and dosimeters supported
- Wireless direct control of devices through SCC or automatic response of devices to TWR “live”sources.
- Free SCC software updates provided via Microsoft Windows Store