Rolling Shields - Fixed and Adjustable
For Radiation Therapy Personnel
Adjustable Rolling Radiation Shield
- Easy-to-adjust lead shield
- Easy-roll wheels
- 1 inch lead thickness reduces dose from a cesium source by over 90%
- More lead area
The Adjustable Lead Shield is raised by easily rotating a hand crank which operates a screw jack (see picture). The shield is set in a metal frame and mounted on four casters that provide maximum mobility. Swivel and wheel locks on each caster provide a means of securing the shield in place.
- Lead Size: 18 in. H x 36 in. W x 1 in. Thick
- Bottom is adjustable 8 in.- 22 in. from floor, Top is adjustable from 26 in. to 40 in. from floor
- Under Bed Clearance: 8 inches
- 5 inch casters: Four swivel locking ball bearing for easy rolling
- Finish: Durable tan textured polyurethane enamel paint
- Weight: 500 lbs.
16A-1 Adjustable shield
Fixed Rolling Shields
The Fixed Rolling shields have a 1 in. thick lead sheet which will reduce the dose from a cesium source by over 90%. The shield is mounted on a four 5 inch diameter swivel locking ball bearing casters which provide easy mobility.
16A-048 Fixed Rolling shield 48 in. high
16A-054 Fixed Rolling shield 54in. high